Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MAC Ruby Woo Matte lipstick

MAC Ruby Woo Matte lipstick 

Place bought : Rustan's Edsa Shangri-La 
(also available in MAC Trinoma, Rustan's Makati)

Price : Php 1,000















Thanks to my sissy Shi for convincing me to buy this shade :)


what I love about the product :


  • This blue based red lippie flatters my skin tone perfectly:)
  • It's super matte, feels dry but is perfect for my taste!!!
  • It makes my lips stand out esp. when I use the MAC Pro-longwear in Kiss me quick under it.

  • The longevity of the product lasts up to 8 hours without re-touch (just be careful when eating :p ) 

I can't get enough that I want to wear this everyday :p




So there you have it..Try it at MAC counters so you'll know what I mean :)

until next review! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment