Friday, July 6, 2012

A 25 pesos Lipstick! :)

Aido Regular Lipstick


I was at the department store looking for an orange lipstick on an afternoon. I'm eyeing for a cheap one, so I decided to try some from budget-friendly cosmetic brands.A sales  lady from the brand Aido convinced me to test their orangey lipstick :) The sad part is that it can't stay long :p But I really loved the color so much! Since it was just 25 I decided to purchase it in-spite of the smudge warning :p


Place bought : Robinson's Metro East
Price : Amazingly P25.00


The packaging was nice, and look at that... That's a lot of it inside the tube! :)


There you go.. The PRICE PROOF :P


I guess this is the shade specification of this lil' thang :)




It has a creamy texture that glides on easily 








OMG! application fail :p We really need to use lip brush on this :p






So that's it :) I hope you liked this review. I would recommend this to those who are starting to use lipstick. It's also good if you'll use this for picture takings. Perfect for teenagers! 


until next review XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. That color is so pretty! I can't believe it was 25 pesos!! I was in Manila last summer and I really miss the shopping :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right sis! I hope you can have one when you get here again :) xoxo

      Delete