Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review : IN2IT's CW07 Devotion blush



  IN2IT's Devotion blush

place bought : Sm department store
Price : 299.75









As you know me, I love make-up that has lasting power bec. we have humid weather.
 IN2it has many waterproof products and it's affordable :)

Description on the back says :

  • waterproof
  • vitamin E 
  • No fragrance

waterproof : I tested water proofing it by placing a little amount of water above the blush swatched on my skin.  Surprisingly the color is still pigmented! :)





Vitamin E : yay! another Makeup w/ benefit!

Source : www.online-vitamins-guide.com




No fragrance : It's better for me bec. sometimes makeup tend to smell weird... you know what I mean



Packaging comes with :


  • applicator brush
  • compact mirror
  •  has a manufacturing date and an expiration date info

  Texture 

  •  shimmery
Color

  • orangey


Will I repurchase?
Yes! It's my favorite! I also use this as e/s :)


See you next review! xO

No comments:

Post a Comment