Monday, February 27, 2012

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Review/Swatches

wooooh! I was totally blown away!!!! OMG I can't stop staring at Urban Decay's Naked2  palette!!! :)

The most awaited sequel finally landed on my hands! :p It has 12 highly pigmented eye shadows,a travel size Lip Junkie Lip gloss in Naked & a double-ended Good Karma Shadow/crease brush.























I swatched all of them first with elf eyelid primer on my arm.






without flash/ light

with light


without flash/light

with light
the Lip Junkie has great minted flavor and compliments all the shades on the palette :)






w/o flash

w/flash

the brush has fine bristles. \touches my skin so soflty :)






1 comment:

  1. the color swatches seems gray for me, dba dapat po brown?? I'm confused !

    ReplyDelete