Monday, March 26, 2012

FOTD : DEPARTMENT STORE MAKE-UP :)

Hi everyone! Just got this fresh faves from the department store this afternoon! 


Place bought : Robinson's Galleria





Fanny Serano's Two way cake in Rajah


Price : 399




 I'll use this to contour my face. 

as you can see from the picture below, I only applied a natural look of a slimmed face :) You can also apply more if you wish to have a more visible slimmer face :) Just Don't forget to BLEND! BLEND! BLEND! :)



nice texture
love the smell :p
The only thing is that for my skin color, I need a darker shade. I really applied a lot of this for it to become more visible :p
This looks good for skin color is whiter than mine :)



IN2it's Waterproof Gel Liner


price: 379.75 

It's a nice idea having a gel liner inside a pencil!






Highly pigmented
yeah no smudging!
quick-dry

for a gel liner a pricey one but it's a good buy :)
worth the price 

best used when sharpened
or you may opt to use a liner brush. 

ART NET's small angled brush


Price: 180.00


Not familiar with the brand but my thought was 
" This brush will really go well with my gel liner! "

and I was right!
it goes smoothly with my gel liner :)
a good/quality brush.


L'oreal Base Magique
transforming smoothing primer


Price : 945

Read good reviews on this product,
but it's always better to try it on yourself :)





It's really smooth and covered my lines on my forehead,
goes well on my foundation,
Good staying power :)



until next review


love,
trishaxoxo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment